Thursday July 16th

As the Miss Universe Pageant gets closer and closer, my schedule gets busier and busier! That includes attending events and local affairs, charity work and appointments. Speaking of appointments I had two today! First was with Dee from the Clear Skin Clinic in Double Bay and the other was with dentist David Carr also in Double Bay, Sydney. Thank goodness I am in the hands of absolute professionals as I make my way to the Bahamas! I’ve now got my sister going to see Dee at the Clear Skin Clinic and I’m still undecided about the happy gas in the chair...

Thanks guys I owe you!!



Don't let the picture in the dentist creep you out! xx

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Rachael Finch - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template