May 21st

It was well overdue for me.... I needed to get my wisdom teeth out desperately and I made the wise move on this day! I was admitted to the Prince of Whales Private Hospital at about 10am and spent 3 hours in surgery. If you need to get your wisdom teeth out make sure you have the following: ice packs and lots of pillows!

Fortunately I don't have any pictures to show you from this event but I can tell you that as painful as it was, it was certainly worth while. I spent the first two days doing nothing but laying in bed and eating soup, then on the third day I flew to Queensland to spend some time with my family and get some TLC :)

Overall, it took me about 5 days to recover and I was suprised how quickly I was eating roast lamb for dinner again!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Rachael Finch - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template