My first blog


Welcome to my official blog! What an incredible journey it is going to be as the new Miss Universe Australia! I hope you enjoy learning about what I get up to as I make my way to the Bahamas for the Miss Universe pageant. My mission is to make a difference in the lives of others by sharing my life experiences and knowledge. At the same time I live to learn so leave your comments!

One of the busiest days of my life so far was Thursday (after being crowned Miss Universe Australia)!!
My first day on the job...
5am – Alarm sounds to wake a hardly sleeping Rachael
6am – Hair & Makeup call at the Hilton
7am – First stop: the Today show to chat with Carl and Georgie!
9am – The Morning Show are expecting me next…
10.30am – Dave & Kim talk to me on their morning talk show.
11am – Today Tonight interview/ Channel 10 interview
12pm – A quick pit stop for lunch
1pm – I shoot for the very first time as Miss Universe Australia at The Rocks with newspaper photographers
2pm – A long list of phone interviews await me...
5pm - I finally get home and kick off the heels!
A big thankyou to Bella PR, stylist Lexx West, QV skincare and designer Sonia Cappellazzo for making this day so amazing!






0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Rachael Finch - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template